Friday, May 18, 2012

The baby is sleeping

I'm not sure how you guys do it. 

How does any one have kids and do anything else?! :) I don't mean that negatively. I certainly could do a lot more. House chores, blogging, work out, church stuff, (sadly) bills....

It's just I was told over and over...
"aaahhh! How old is your baby? ... aaaahhh Enjoy these times - they go so fast!"

 




So I have. :)












I spend more time on the couch snuggling while he sleeps watching My Fair Wedding ... or whatever...
.. When in the back of my brain I can hear

"You need to put him down! 

Do you smell that? 

Have you seen the mail pile? 

Remember you have a presidency meeting tonight?

You need to check on the chicks - they are big enough to escape now..

Ben really deserves to have at least a dinner PLAN tonight..

Srew it. 

My baby is sleeping :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd come over and haul your butt off the couch to go for a walk... but my baby is sleeping too.

Amanda Fetters said...

you are so spot on.

Hannah said...

Totally. Take advantage of it because it's much harder to take the time to snuggle with each subsequent child. :)

LRH said...

love this :)