Monday, June 25, 2012

Bugs

Last night at about 4am I felt something buzzing around my face.
Of course you would do some sleepy swats at it.... then
ah - its in my ear...
AH ! IT'S IN MY EAR!!!

I had Ben try and suck it out with a straw, drown and flush it out with water and oil,..
blah. 

So. Went to the doctor and the little bugger was squished up on my ear drum.
BLAH.  But it wasn't too big of a deal to get it out.

In the mean time.. I had an hour to entertain a baby in the waiting room. 

Where did my hands go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeesh! What a fun way to be jolted awake.

(I woke up to a spider in my ear once... I slept with the covers over my head for a long time after that.)

Hannah said...

I got a bug in my ear once! I thought I was going to have to be committed to the mental institution! But fortunately, I was staying with someone who knew that rubbing alcohol would paralyze it and make it fall out of my ear. It worked! I lived. The End. But if it weren't for that, I would have gone to the ER. Worst. Experience. Ever.