Saturday, March 7, 2009

5 Lil' buttons

Yeah! This was so easy! I've wanted to get more into making sweaters/clothes/etc - but my pieces skills are lacking so I thought I would practice on something that doesn't take month/years to complete. This was like 3 days!
I learned the value flattening each piece before sewing them together - makes things SO much easier!

Love bamboo needles...
Check out my tool belt. I'm still missing size 7, and a full set of 3, 4, and a decent set of 6's. Don't have many circular needles either - haven't busted into that yet...
Currently working on another spunky green and purple baby pull over and Bens red stripped sweater. :)Too fun.

Shelby found this really awesome website - that allows you to post and track your own creations, check out how different knitters have made the same pattern and made their own adjustment, and free/cheap patterns.
I really would like to cannon ball into this website but it's going to take some time to figure out the gears of it all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing! Well done on the sweater. Mostly I am jealous of your sexy needle case, though.