Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct. Update

Well. The good news is we got 5 eggs during the first couple of days we had our new hens. Bad news. No more since then!! This mystery is driving Ben and me nuts. Do they need more sun light (put in a lamp?) Do they need more calcium? (put in a supplement) Do they need a special box? (put in a nesting box) WHAT IS THE DEAL?! I figure they are on strike and will be until I can figure out what their demands are. Cable? Heated roost? Chinese take out? JUST TELL ME!


In other news it's that time of the year again. Christmas knits. Which kills me because I would really like to show it off... but all four people that look at this -- I'm making things for. So that's silly. I'm going to make an effort to have a big post christmas knit post. Show off the goods. Put your requests in now! 2 down and 8 to go.

No comments: