Friday, June 17, 2011

One week and counting

T-MINUS. ONE WEEK AND COUNTING.
That is so wild.
So wild.
I now am unemployed - no longer working at Big Brothers Big Sister of Utah. It was crazy to walk out of there, saying good byes, packing up stuff... crazy. Yesterday I went to dinner with my parents+Ben+Mike and I though to myself "I can eat the rest for lunch at work tomorrow....OH WAIT!!!"
So packing and cleaning...
But been doing other fun things to including:
- Tally's play date with cousin Lucy (tally doesn't like it when we do this. '...lucy's on my chair...'


This is my craft creation of the week. Ben's cousin's wife's (*phew*) baby shower is tonight. Diaper cake. :) Easy - if you want to make and copy it - email me. It's easy.

The other big news - we are down a car. This is our 1998 camry with 307,000 miles on it. WHOA. And I have been concerned about how we were going to get it up to Wenatchee .. like 700 miles away. Last friday I was driving home, thinking to my self - HOW DO I GET THIS CAR TO WENATCHEE. And it died! Right then and there on the free way! It's like the car heard me and said - 'i have an idea...'. Uhhh - very good. So - it doesn't look like it's going to make it and might be time for it to go away. I'm a little nervous about just having one car.... but we'll probably be okay.
As a side note also - Ben when fishing and brought home a bunch of crawdads.
....
I don't like crawdads. Bugs. Blah.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your house looks like our house. We are trying to be all out inthe next week too! Also... I feel the same way about crawdads, Ew. Matt loves them though, or at least he loves the crawfish he used to eat in Louisianna on his mission.. to em they are the same thing, but I'm not sure if they really are or not.

Diana Anderson said...

Thank you for everything you did for the shower. The Diaper cake is so cute, I don't want to take it apart!