Thursday, June 25, 2009

Angel Wing Lace

I found this pattern in a cool knitting magazine. Can't remember the name of it - the cover fell off. :) Seed stick around the edge and some pretty lacy through the middle.
I like doing lace, it's defiantly a step up in my skill - but you have to pay very close attention. Which is fine - however I do enjoy mindless projects.

Tally has has this thing about laying on stuff. So i lay out the blanket and she runs over the clam it her own...

Get off.

I like it. However after staying with the muffin girls, I'm not sure it's SUPER useful. Cute and yummy but.... More like a sunday snuggly. Ya know?
Don't worry. I've got a fun and crazy one in the works to balance the lace.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Kim, that is beautiful! I didn't know you were so skilled. Do you knit or crochet?