Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This last weekend I have the PRIVILEGE of staying with all 3 love muffins. It was a really good experience for me and I hope that I was a even a little bit of help. :)
Tried to take pictures of Lizzy. However the "Big" Miss has discovered the digital age. Up until this weekend, ya could take all the pictures ya wanted of her and she didn't have a clue of what was happening.

So ya see a picture perfect moment.... and ya slowly pull out the camera, hide it behind a pillow or jacket... like you're photographing wildlife...
....ssshhhhh.... do not disturb the toddler...
Ack! She's spotted me!
Then she's on her feet in a flash to run over and look at the picture and the screen on the camera.
Lemme see!!!!
Here is another one. All 3 girls were snuggling on the chair.... sloooowwwllly pull out the cameraaaa....
But she here's the 'ding dings' of the camera turning on..
Look out here she comes again!
I think about these Fetters Girls every day and hope they are holding strong :)
Love you!

No comments: