Monday, November 23, 2009

Horses Horses Horses

So. I'm way behind on any kind of blog update. I have been all kinds of crafty but for christmas - I can't blog about christmas presents!!

That means December 26th will be the craftiest post of all time :)

These pictures are - once again - from our cruise. Remember how I said that it was a great vacation and exhausting because we did so much! Hence the million blog posts.

Anyways, while in Mexico we rented and rode horses for 3 hours! Which was a high light for me. There were about 30 people in our group and we all tromped up the mountain side.

This is Ben's horse. It's name in spanish is 2X --- meaning LARGE HORSE. :)
This is looking behind me - you can see Shel, Ben, Phyllis, and Rick way back there.
Not sure how to take a picture of my own horse - Guapo (which means good looking --- so obviously we had commonalities :) and bonded quickly )
This is looking in front of me - Big group!

Jordan and Rick - ready to ride.


....and just for fun - in connection of the horse post and the 2 inches of power that came down last night....

Meg Ryan at her best... reminds me most of Jodi :)

No comments: