Saturday, November 28, 2009

To Lt. Fetters and Fam

Dear Fetters:

Saw your post today and shouted for joy that you are all together again. If you were a time zone closer (and I wasn't experiencing swine flu symptoms) we'd be out there catching up.
Which made me think ...what would I put in the car and haul up to Logan (or where ever) to show you. (Like that time we drove our tv and wii gaming system up so we could watch Lt. F. box).


First I would introduce this furry face to baby Maren..
Let Lizzy beat up this face :) .... he doesn't care....
Show you these buttons I'm making for the christmas party on wednesday - for the matches that have made it a year. Button making is fun.
My first flower arrangement - I was in charge of center pieces at the Sharples Thanksgiving dinner. You can keep this one. I have others...
Jake's far well is tomorrow and I wanted to make come cool martha cookies. These are peppermint meringues! However, since mom learned I'm 'infected' - these are deemed to be a bio-hazard. poo.
Ben says any 'sickness would have been cooked out.' So - I'd bring them over.
Also these chocolate WHOOPIE pies :) You can keep all of these :) :) :)
Last but not least....Ben and i get these 'game night games' newsletters - that gives the top 5 games....


We have all but one - So we'd bring this Dominion game...

Finally an official welcome home - please excuse my swine face :)


Love you and miss you guys.
(Ben's been saying 'sucker' a lot lately in honor of Lt. F. and I tell him it's just not the same).

2 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Aaawww. I love you and your swine face.

Brentwell said...

What? You guys have Dominion?! We love this game. Actually, our addiction to it has led us to buy both expansions. Maybe we'll have to play online sometime (BrettspielWelt).