Thursday, July 14, 2011

The 4th


I know that it's behind - but we had a pretty relaxing 4th. Actually didn't do very much. I wanted to have decorations in my new back patio. I realized that I needed those little flag-banner things. My Muffin makes them out of fabric - (muff, i tried to find one ... maybe you can post a link to your blog about your banner things? PLEASE GO SEE THEM). Anyways, I wanted some easy decoration - so I made a flag banner our of scraps of paper around my patio. Kinda fun.:)
One must grill on the 4th. Corn and dogs.



Also fireworks and the dogs being freaked out about it. Fireworks actually don't bother Reggie - but he got stuck in this spot for a couple of hours...just because.

Fireworks over the columbia river. Tally did well until it was time for ben. Then she wigged out. With nothing else to distract her - was left to jump and shiver at the booms out the window.

It was fun to spend time with Ben and 4th of July traditions. But - pretty uneventful.

1 comment:

Melissa Clark said...

Yahoo for corn on the fourth! Miss you!