Thursday, July 7, 2011

For Dad and Mom

10 YEARS AGO, my freshman year at USU I lived at the dorms and did not have a cell phone (and did not for many years). So, I had to purchase a phone card to call home .... OR use the 1-800 number to the church office building !! WHAHAHA! So Dad got the brunt of my '....so dad....what's up'? Or I just need to talk to some one cuz I'm bored and too poor to buy a phone card.
10 yrs later I'm calling from my cell phone from WA - still to Dad at work :)

Dad asked how my dogs are (which is very nice of him because he isn't very fond of them - but knows they are my babies)... Reg had been outside for the last hour - not in the sun - just outside at 9am in the morning. And he was totally pouting about it. Over reacting.
'...it's sssssooooo hoootttt'

He came in and crashed right there on the kitchen floor.


Look Ma -
We now have to be Seattle Mariners fans...

http://mlb.jibjab.com/view/71qVt3v8bop3h6eL

2 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Hah! I forgot all about phone cards. 'Cause I totally had one, too. Do people still use those things?

LRH said...

Our Dads must have the same dog issues. My sister has dogs and he definitely loathes their little bodies.