Saturday, March 31, 2012


(D at 3 weeks)
Okay.
Made it back from Spokane. Not the greatest trip.
Ben had a 103 temperature
The hotel did NOT have the food channel
D had his first blow out -that comes out the diaper soak the clothes - in the CAR. oh yeah.
....
lame.
Though - we learned a lot from this trip to apply to the one next week.


Today I'm trying to put the house back together and pack things for "the trip"
Since my time is cut pretty much in half (for good baby reasons) I have to get a WAY early start.

My favorite part of today was after D went down for a late nap...
I pulled out a saved, frozen piece of Costco's chocolate cake and ate it with my hands
I felt like Bruce from Matilda
It was awesome.

3 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

ahhh baby squeaks! love it. and i love that you're watching cinderella. boo to blowouts.

Unknown said...

He's going to be crawling before you can stop him!

Christy said...

I totally have a piece of Costco cake in the freezer! And now I am going to have to go eat it. :)