Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dalton Brice Sharples

D. 10 days old.

March 3rd 2012 - 1:44pm
.... I birthed a human...
That sounds gross

No really - March 3rd 2012 - 1:44pm I got to meet my 10lb 12 oz baby Dalton -- with no drugs to fog the experiences. Actually I managed to fog the experience on my own. I would like to post a 'birth story' -- but I would need Ben's help - seeing I don't remember half of it.
"Ben.... where did i get this bruise?"
"... it was the first IV they put in...."
...oh...

So. More on that later.

For now - I commit to post often (with a strong effort of daily) on our new human.
Right now he's sleeping. He struggled to totally give in to sleepiness and just stirred and stirred for a couple of hours. Come on dude... relax!

Best Wishes to Mom driving home. You were missed the second you left.
Now we have to stop talking about it or I'll start crying again. :)

Oh a lighter note..
Da boyz are sleeping.

7 comments:

Tim said...

Cute kid. Congrats to both of you.

Jodi said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Dalton is totally adorable. I'm so happy for you Kim. You are going to be the awesomest mom for that kid!

Amanda Fetters said...

oh my freaking gosh. it's a mommybaby picture. NOW it's real. so, so sweet. but quit calling him the human, would you...

one of the authentication words is "shismas." that makes me snerkle.

Unknown said...

He looks like he's trying to catch a football in his sleep :P

Becca said...

Congrats! Way to go superwoman! No drugs is one thing but no drugs with a baby weighing in the double digits??? Wow. You have my complete awe and respect. (You know. Even more than you did before. :) Enjoy the new adventure!

Christy said...

Congrats!!!

LRH said...

yaaaayyy! Congrats. I'm a little slow these days. Best of luck blogging. Mine has sort of tanked.