Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy (almost) St. Patty's Day

When you have a new baby - you play dress up.
Everyone does that... right?

I have this cute onesie I should have pulled out yesterday ... but it was in the wash.
So today we are pretending it's St. Patty's Day

Yesterday Ben went to work with green shirt and tie and we made Girl Scout cookie-thin mint milk shakes
oh baby.

This is not a smilie face. It's a okay-lady-i'm-done-playing-dress-up/about-to-blow-up face.
But I had to show off the curly.

Over Easter weekend we are going back to Utah for the baby blessing. That's a good 12 hr drive... with OUT a 1 month yr old. I'm pretty nervous about it. Though I'm told that traveling with that young of a babe is the easiest. Any guesses on how long it will take us? 27 hrs? That's about my guess.

In other non-baby news. The ants are back.
Time to pull out the battle strategies from last summer. I really feel like I'm at war with them. I lay in bed at night wondering how they are revising their attack on my home. Today they were flowing out from under the toilet to get at another bug on the floor.
gross.

2 comments:

Christy said...

We took Emily on a 12 hour road trip when she was 6 weeks old. We stopped every 2-3 hours for about 20-30 min to change/feed her. She did just fine. Good luck!

Michele said...

See how well you are doing - talking about onesies and St. Patrick's Day. Your little guy is doing well, you are planning a trip, and things are already becoming more normal - yes?