Tuesday, July 15, 2008



My younger brother is currently serving a mission for the LDS church in Harrisburg PA. He has only been out there since May of this year and it's still weird for me to think that he's gone. I'm sure it's weird for him too. We receive emails from him on Mondays and yesterday we learned that he got a new companion and will be moving to a new apartment. He also talks about how frustrating when the investigators don't come to the church meetings when they say they will.
When I was looking back through photos of him and think about my perspective of Mike - how can this kid teach people about immortal and eternal truths?? He's just a little guy! I'm excited to see how he grows, how the spirit works in his life, and see him have more confidence in him self.

Mike is on the left with the banjo that he taught him self and the right is Jake my younger bro who also taught himself his musical talent.

No comments: