Saturday, July 5, 2008

So...why?

That's a really good question. How many 'blog spots' are there? A lot. I would bet there are of people that are 'blogging' to rant on and on or just to say that you have one. So why would I join the crowd and mistakingly think that my life is exciting enough for someone to read about? Well, honestly I don't. But there are some dear friends of my who do personal blog sites, that have excellent things to say! That pull wonderful resources together and share awesome idea with each other ..... I want to enter this world! I do think that there is some unwritten rule about giving back - hence sharing ideas vs taking.

So here I am. Attempting to build up my rep with the amazing 'blogging woman' and I hope that I prove myself worthy of their society.

2 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

YAAAAAYYY!!! And can I just say...it's about time.

Amanda Fetters said...

I had to look up the word "copacetic." How do you even say that?