Sunday, July 20, 2008

This weekends accomplishments



Weekends are usually not very eventful. I have to work on Saturdays and Ben when to the GEEX fest. (Ask him. I don't know) So we must relish in the small accomplishments.
First off I Cleaned the fridge out. Hurray! You know that point when there is nothing in there but stuff that is 'who knows how old' and you're scared to open it? BEHOLD!

Next - I bought Ben a Ukulele. My brother Mike would be jealous. BBBSU had one laying around (we get donated some strange stuff) and I offered 15 bucks for it! Turns out it was a really nice Ukulele with a case, instruction books, tuner, and a cd of Jake Shimabukuro. This is Ben's Ukulele inspiration. Check him out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k



Finally - we rented the movie Penelope (instead of contributing to the record braking box office opening of the Dark Knight...which was very high on the list..). I would recommend this movie to any one with a soft spot for silly love stories, movies with messages, or have a thing for James McAvoy. Overall a very good pick.... I would categorize it in "Vincents Picks" -- for your Senfield fans. Seriously...check it out.

No comments: