Sunday, October 18, 2009

Travel Log Begins

Ta Da!
Ben and I just pulled up to the house 2 hours ago after a week of vacationing. A Great vacation and a exhausting vacation. "Vacationing" with my in laws is always a great experience - because we do so many things and try new things! Very exciting. On the flip side - I grew up with the understanding that a "vacation" is a break from running around -- slow and steady. So I really enjoy tagging along with their adventures but *PHEW* they sure do wear me out!

I do look forward to updating my few friends on the adventures over the next couple of days. I'm choosing to do this over a couple of days (possibly longer) because there were so many stories and photos and I do tend to make really long blog posts.....

Okay -
Travel Log begins today with the agenda:
Sunday 5pm - leave for Vegas, spend the night
Monday - Drive to San Diego, board ship
Tuesday - Day at Sea
Wednesday - Catalina Island
Thursday - Ensenada, Mexico
Friday - Off ship, San Diego Zoo
Saturday - Disney Land 8am to 11 pm
Sunday - up at 4am to drive home.

Oi. I'm tired just talking about it.
Sunday we (Kim, Ben, Shelby, and Jordan (my siblings in law)) left about 5pm from South Jordan and drove down to Las Vegas - as a pit stop on the way to San Diego.

...get a good nights rest - - tomorrow.... California! And carnival cruise ship Elation!

No comments: