Thursday, October 1, 2009

My puppies

All my childhood - my parents said 'when you grow up you can get a dog'.

Now I have 2. Does that mean that I'm grown up now?

Okay so in a couple of weeks we are going on a cruise! Yeah! Ben's parents are our usual grand-puppy babysitters. However since we are going on the cruise with them - I've had to find some other arrangements. It's something I'm nervous about - since these canines are my babies :).

I found Camp Barkalot :) Today we went out there to try it out and I left the pups there for 5 hours! I think they had a good time... mostly. When we got home they totally crashed on the couch...

Doesn't she look tired?

This is NOT a doctored photo. Promise. Ben is playing his computer game and Reg just snuggled on up to him. He looks like 'I'm so tired... I don't even care....

Here is just some more puppy love....






1 comment:

LRH said...

Maybe it means that BOTH you and Ben are grown ups. Or that maybe one of your dogs is grown up enough to have its own pet. :)