Monday, February 22, 2010

Project Puppy

Okay.
Alright.
I admit it.
I watch project runway. I think it's impressive that these people can sew a dress in one day. Sketch, buy, cut, sew. Wow.

Anyways, Ben and I went out of town this weekend and Ben's parents are always really great about babysitting our pups. I wanted to make a little surprise -
Reminded me project runway. Tim Gunn says you have an old sheet, a couple scraps of fabric, and a marker..."make it work".
Pretty lame I know. I would probably would be 'out'.... but Phyllis says it made her laugh for 5 minutes straight.
Don't look at me like that Tim....

3 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! That's awesome.

Melissa said...

I LOVE it!

Ames said...

I've always been a huge proponent of dressing up animals. Well done.