Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Nothings

Been working on a quilt block for Shelby's bridal shower. This is my first time having an assignment for a bridal shower (out side of presents and food of course) I cut up pieces of this fabrics and Frankenstein stitched it all together. Mom says that it's a popluar thing to do these days.... from a distance it's cute - but up close looks a little like a 2nd grade art project.

My block is titled Anything Sweet - in memory of Shelby's undying desire to find sweets. When we go on family vacations - that's one of the first thing she is asking for ... "where is the Candy Store?"
Also - She's started a collection of cookie jars. Very cute idea. In efforts to stay with the theme... I found this really fun cake cookie jar. The green tier comes off. It's not small either - maybe a foot and a 1/2 high!

Finally - this is a 'vlog' respond to my muffin. This Seinfeld clip is taken from the episode
"The Glasses". The title says it all and was the first thing I thought when I saw 'the picture'. Sorry the video isn't that great and be sure to turn down the volume :)
Love and miss our Fetters friends...

2 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Haaaaa haaha. Oh man. Those glasses are a piece of work, I'm telling you...

Love the Frankenstein block. :)

Sharon and Bob said...

Would love to know where to buy the cookie jar