Friday, August 5, 2011

Free Time

Happy Friday. I've been able to get the morning sick- mostly under control. Haven't barfed in like a week! Praise the pepto! Taking morning slow, eating ahead of schedule and cold things seems to do the trick. But still feel that car sick - ...like right now.
So. Have more free time - all of us.

Reg's new favorite past time is to sunbath in the dirt patch in the front of the house. Only for an hour in the morning or so.

Oh, this dog...

Ben has got back into his experimental cooking again. These are pickled carrots.
... Myer lemons soaking in salt
Homemade noodles
... and meatballs! I do hope he makes these again.
This is interesting. He's working on duck jerky. Right now it is hanging in a cheese cloth from the ceiling.
And mine... christmas :) Christmas pressie's always start in July. Also - math. In trying to finish some education - math. I haven't taken math since my junior year in high school. Which means 11 yrs later - I'm at like a 5th grade level. :( Math, pressies, not barfing, and cleaning up after Ben's experiments.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm in my first math class since high school, too. It's kind of weird taking it online. Good luck to both of us! And congrats on your good news. :)