Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back in Business





Happy Comcast Day!

Ben and I finally caved on joining the high speed world. I don't have a lot to 'blog' about...mostly because I could just call you guys and tell ya instead of trying to 'blog it'. However the count down is on until the Sharples will be living out of the state. I will need to keep the Utah Fam up on the comings and goings.


So lets call this practice.

First, it would be a crime to keep you from the pictures of the Canadian Christmas in the fun-vee. :) Most of the pictures below are from the Bug Zoo. Which was really cool..... as long as none of those things touch me.


It was a long drive to Victoria (like 26 hours) and mostly because the roads were snowy and slippery. We were able to stay in one of Sharples World Mart condos -- which was so nice! We played in the pool, did lots of shopping, video games (well.... the boys did - Shel and I had knitting dead lines), and visited Butchart Gardens. It was different to see the 'gardens' in several feet of snow... not as pretty as when it's mossy vs. frosty.


Overall trip was very much a success. ... If only I could teleport.















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, you said Butchart.