Friday, January 16, 2009

Craft ADD

Some times I get into a funk of wanting to do too many things at once. I've started several projects that I've committed myself to finish. Please join me in then journey.

First is this cute baby sweater for Jen's baby Milward. I've tried to make these baby things but with no real purpose. This time I have a purpose and a dead line. It is like 6 months from now... but still gives me plenty of time. This cute pattern is from Debbie Bliss Baby knits - beginner ... so it should be pretty easy.

This is a hippy colored scarf I made for my bro who is 'freezing his face off' in Lockhaven' Pennsylvania. It's not really fancy and I need to work the ends in.. which is my least favorite part. I'll make Ben pose in it when I'm totally done :)


This .... I just really want to make. I have been wanting to find a sweater pattern that takes more then one week and less then 3 years. Which is the time difference between my last 2 sweaters. I have been 'ojo-ing' this book for some time and my favorite Muffin gave it too me for Christmas. After this sweater warm up project - I'll be making something for you!:)
This is kind of ridiculous....but I have all kinds of old t- shirts, cutting into strips, using my monster needles to make some rugs for the house. I've been cleaning the carpet like on square foot at a time and I'm tired of it. So I'll just cover it up.

Stay tuned for Ben's newest 'Food Alchemy' post - FRIED PICKLES.

2 comments:

LRH said...

I am in awe. You knit, make homemade yogurt, cheese, and bacon, and have a HUGE dog! Whoa.

LRH said...

We're in Palo Alto, CA. Where are you?