Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tally Hair Cut

Tally got a new hair cut today. She had really bad matted ears and the groomer really cook them down short! Kinda cute puppy like :) and fits better into the anti-Reg bed.

Hair cuts usually cause social upheaval within the Sharples home. It's hard to describe.... Reggie basicly goes nuts. Not as much any more... but ... he seems to think tallys a real looker -and spends a couple of hours licking her ears. Tally's head is aways soaked when he's done. Yuck. So also feels a new found sense of self-confidence and challenges Reg on things that she normally wouldn't. I uploaded a video at the bottom which is a perfect example. Reg has one spot he always lays on the couch and that's reggies spot. He'll shove Ben out of "his spot". So it's totally weird that after hair cuts, tally HAS to sit there and fights Reg over it (while he's licking her head...) Strange.


This is an ongoing project. Ben build this yarn spinner a while back...out of a hook, stick, and a couple of CD's. I'll let him explain later But this is how it's spun....
And this is what you make it into!

Growling video....

1 comment:

caron said...

So I'm pretty sure you told me you had one of these, but it didn't register in my brain and I just barely found it.
I love it! You guys are just freakin awesome. Consider me a regular. :)
And I still have the hat and Hero at my house. I'm trying to watch it before it gets reclaimed. But you'll get it back. Someday. Moohahahaha! (that was evil, FYI)