Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Adventure

I'm running a little behind on blogging -

Last weekend Ben calls me at the office about 3p.
"Hey....sooo....whatcha doing?' We decided on a whim to head up to Logan for the USU Men's Basketball game. Our Aggies are doing really well this year! It was a sold out game and it was really fun!
We lodged up in the 'Super 8' on main street - which wasn't a fantastic place but It was great to be able to play with the Muffins really late and NOT have a hour drive ahead of us. :) Ben is celebrating in this picture.
Next morning - drive through McMuffin and then church with the Muffins.
We enjoyed a relaxing day through the city -
I really like the Logan Temple. Always thought it looked like a Castle when it's all lit up. :)
Look! Ben found a stick.
Tell me about all the organisms on this stick.....
Aw.

This is not my child - but she's dang cute :) Its a crazy thing when I only see my BFF's Baby Lizzy maybe once a month, she grows so fast! I'm so glad she's not scared of me anymore. We were playing this sunglasses game (after I let her dump out all of Mommy's stuff)
CHECK ME OUT! You go girl. :)
Ma. I'm tired already.
Put me to bed already.
We're headed to Lava Hot springs this weekend and I'm excited to hang with those Fetters again! And Lizzy's Tank-kini!

No comments: