Thursday, April 16, 2009

Disney Channel Rocks

Girl Jordan LOVES Hannah Montana.
And I will encourage her to have Disney Channel role models til the end of my days. It's kind of a rarity in that she's 15 yrs old! I talk to girls who are getting pregnant at 13!

YEAH for Disney Channel.
I went to the Hannah Montana Movie with her last night - and she LOVED it. She cried like 4 times :). I didn't think that it was that bad because I have the magical super power to appreciate a good story and this movie falls in that category. Totally appropriate for kids and teens. Yeeahh...there is a little love interest and they kiss at the end but you don't even see it! They all lean in their faces disappear...they could have faked it for all we know :)

So I plead with the public and all 4 of my readers. Please defend Hannah. Yeah it's cheesy and yeah it's girlie. But the girl goes to school, the story lines always pitch the importance of hanging in there with family and friends, and following dreams.... how could you loose?

**I would ad in the claus that 'letting girls have Disney Channel role models/interests' doesn't mean you have to buy them all the themed merchandise. Thought that I would add that in for Muffin ;)

2 comments:

Tim said...

As long as they ignore the actor and how old her real-life boyfriend is. Yuck.

LRH said...

My husband loves hannah..hehe