Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nothing much.

Sooo.... nothing much to report. This whole blog experience is just to practice so when I don't live with in (a short) driving distance of parents I can thoroughly cover grand babies growth.... like so many of my friends so well.
I'm stuck in the rut of not blogging until 'somethings' happening to blog about. When, in actuality, stuff really does happen. :) For example:
-I got a new desk at work that triples my work space, puts me in a (semi) quiet corner with windows and either side! I couldn't be happier!
- I finished my first 'homeless yarny blanket' from the really old donated yarn. The colors are hideous but it still works.
- Ben is so busy with school. It seems like there are tests bi-weekly.

-Reggie has this weird growth in between his toes and keeps licking it. Dr Ben put some special meds, plastic wrap, and a sock on it. Has been doing better....
- Met with Girl Jordan last week. Tried on prom dresses, went out for dinner, glued on fake nails, entered the Hannah Montana sweepstakes, and made about 1000 calls into radio disney. I'm hoping her Mom will let us go see that new Hannah Montana Movie this saturday-- yes, I'm totally pushing for this 15 year old to STICK WITH Disney role models.
-My little bro, Mike, is serving in the Harrisburg PA mission. The email we got yesterday says that his mission is merging with the Pittsburgh mission! That's big news. His mission now covers a huge area and he's still got a year to go! (...and he's doing very well :))

-Tally.... is..... strange. She has the habit of hiding things - to save them for later... I guess. I know that she hides little treats and goodies all the time - but Reggie snifs them out before i find them. But it looks like Reggie missed this noodle Ben found in his shoe last week. Which is a good thing - Reg would have nawed the shoe to shreads to get at it.
-ummmm......YUP!
Same ol' same ol'.

No comments: