Monday, April 20, 2009

Most Recent Creations

I know that I have been behind on the Sharples creations. Rest assured that it's still happening - I'm just not documenting it as well as I should.
Here is the most recent...
First is Ben's homemade twix bars. He would be mad that I was putting this up on the blog - because it didn't turn out EXACTLY right... but we are talking short bread, gooey caramel, and warm chocolate - you can't loose!
Home made Twix can be found through the new favorite food site - Foodgawker.
Lovely....
Next are Spicy roasted chickpeas. Looks weird in my hand but check out the 'noble pig' for the prettier picture. However only your taste buds (and the low calorie count!) could tell you the beauty of this creation! Once again - found through Foodgawker.
This is Ben's Virgina's Diner Peanut Pie. THIS IS AWESOME. Imagine Pecan pie but with a peanut crunch. Drink with milk - or Diet Coke if have Sharples blood running through your veins. (thankfully - I'm related only through marriage :) )
This beaut - can be found in the PIE book. ...no really that's what it's called.
And finally my small and simplistic addition. Small cakes in a cup :)
My most recent knitting creation - not yet finished - can not be revealed until I'm finished! Shhh... it's secret :)

No comments: