Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kim and Ben like to play games. Board Games. We recently expanded out collection with a really awesome board game call PANDEMIC. Very addicting.
The whole premise of the game is for you to beat the game! All players work as a team to beat the disease that is taking over the world! It's hard! It's fun to actually plan and work together.

Players are given specific roles/skills and you find ways use your skills with the other players to cure the diseases RAPIDLY spreading all over the world. The disease spreads every turn and increases in intensity each round.
Ben and I played this game 7 times in a row before we won! It's not easy and changes every time you play it.
The ultimate question still remains....
Would Dick like this game????

2 comments:

Brentwell said...

I'm glad to hear you guys love board games. Personally, I consider myself an addict of board games. Katie bought me Pandemic for Christmas and it has been a blast. We have many more losses to the game than wins.

Amanda Fetters said...

Bwahahaha. We need to find out. Incidentally, we saw I Am Legend last night. Interesting and good, but I hate being visually scared. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't stop thinking about it and was all freaked out. Grr.