Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let the Tummy Aches Begin!

This weekend the Sharples are going up to a Fish Lake cabin. Last night I stayed up late putting together fatty gooie treats. Tummy achy treats. :)
First - Corn pops! I'm not going to tell you whats in it. Bad news but they are very popular.

Tally likes to sneek pops
Reggie is hovering....
I'll give you a hint.... butter!!!
Next are the S'mores cupcakes! I picked up the recipe from How to Eat a Cupcake - my favorite cupcake site. It's got graham crakers in it! It looks like barf - but tastes REALLY good.

This wild. The frosting is marshmallowy fluff. Shiny! What's really funny - I was working away on the batter and Ben was pacing around the front room...... anxious that I was cooking and he wasn't! 'Hey...whatcha doing, can help?Can I do that for ya?Whatcan I do???' Alright honey I'll give you a job.....WHOO HO! Ben make the mallow frosting by cooking 4 egg whites and sugar over a double boiler...whiskwhiskwhisk -then to the kitchen for more whisking. Pretty cool.
Whisk whisk
Now. Let the artist take over. This is my first time piping anything -and I need a little practice. Crumble grahams on top with a herseys wedge - and you've got a classic summer time camping treat... in a silacon cup. :)
Ta Da!

No comments: