Saturday, January 15, 2011

Check off #15

As previously mentioned - there is a big "To Do List" this 2011. And I'm knocking them out one by one! This week with the help of the Andrus's--- I was able to check off number #15 - "Play games with the Andrus's :)"
Amber and Bill - Ben playing Dominion. Fun Game!
To Do #15 - done and done

Another fun accomplishment has been these lame-o curtins I made this weekend. I don't sew very well and need some more practice. So, I chopped up some old scraps, tied them together, and hung them up above the windows. Not great - but not bad.


Another thing on my "To Do List" (#5 to be exact) Is to be able to ride the Salt Lake Century with my Dad in May. I've been riding the stationary bike at the gym 3 times a week and uping the mileage by 5 every week. Next week is a '20 miler week'. Wish me luck.

Finally look at what Reggie learned!






2 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Love the curtains! I like scrappy.

Brentwell said...

Excellent game that Dominion! Glad to see you all enjoying it.