Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dirty Job



Dear Mike Rowe and the Dirty Jobs Crew;
I love your show. I have every episode queued up in my netflicks. Not only is it funny and informative - I appreciate your efforts to praise the concept of hard labor and dedication to get the job done....even when it's dirty.
At the end of every show you ask us for dirty job ideas. This last weekend I came up with one.
A 70 lb bulldog with the stomach flu.... and all that that implies.
Regards,
~KimIsn't that a sad picture?!
Good news is that it only lasted 3 days and we are now in the free and clear.
Today we went to Kim's favorite park -Sunnyside- near the U of U. I like it because no one is ever there and I can let Reggie be the leader and follow him around. He prefers to stay on the side walk.

... with the occasional side trip.

Tally just runs every which way - all with in 15 feet of me. :)


In other news - Ben and I ventured over to try a new doughnut place in town. BEYOND GLAZE. Ben got this maple bacon one! It was so - so. But my blue berry torte was pretty awesome. I would recommend them :)


Finally, I got such a kick out of tally's sweater project (and was not pleased with reggie's previous sweater) - I whipped up this thing for Reg. He's more a challenge to knit - because of his weird shape.
Horizontal stripes are cute but not slimming.
Reggie, Can you shake?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love the sweaters you knit! I'm so impressed with knitting right now--I think it's unofficially on my list of resolutions this year. Speaking of which, I'm very impressed with yours.