Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To Dos:

My BFF once gave a good description about resolutions and how they sound so 'final'. No wiggle room.
2011 is going to bring some big crazy fun stressful changes to our lives. I also have a lot of friends who are doing that '30 things to do before 30'. All of these influences combined have resulted in a 'list' sorts for this next yr. Things that I would like to do before we leave Utah, things I haven't done before and things that would provide a well balanced life style.
One of them (listed as #12) is to try 15 of the 100 Utah Best Local Restaurants

So! The other day we went over to Royal India. One of the first (and best) experiences I've had with Indian food!
I got the mango chicken and garlic nann! Fabulous.
Ben LOVES curry - and got the curry lamb. ... and... I'm not sold on that.

Yup. It was good. I would recommend it.
Off to work on "To Do #5".

3 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

I think that I would just about die for some mango chicken and garlic naan right about now. Dick loves lamb curry, too. I hate lamb.

childishkim said...

Ha! Naan bs nann. Shows how much I know about it

childishkim said...

I mean vs. Of course :)