Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a fun day off

# 12 of "To Do" is to hit up 15 on the "Where locals eat" list.
I was surprised when Bruges didn't make the list. It's a VERY small place - but was people were lined up out the door!
We spotted this place while watching Man Vs Food - Salt Lake City version. (this is the second time we've followed Adam to his recommended food destination - first one at Dinic's in Philly)

Watch the episode here -( jump to 5:50). Yes, this show is all about 'pig out' comfort food spots... which is okay to have in moderation. :) right? There are only like 2 things to have one the menu - but they are really really good 2 things.
Namely...

THE MACHINE GUN SANDWICHDon't worry we split it. But it was so so good! Yummy comfort food and always fun to try new places.
Go check them out. BRUGES.


This week is a 20 miler week - 3 times a week. Today I did the mileage at the parents. Work off the guilt of a 'machine gun.' :)

Yesterday I finished another craft project! Isn't it so fun to FINISH projects??!! Tally is still kinda bald and it's still kinda cold and she's kinda ruined her only sweater.
So I made her this new one!
The coolest part is that I totally just made it up. No pattern! And it's all one piece done on circular needles. Cute huh.

1 comment:

Amanda Fetters said...

Holy knitting, batman! I'm impressed. Tasty lookin sandwich, too. I miss your face. We must talk soon because Dick & I decided that the girls & I get to visit UT this year. More info soon. :)